Nice Northern caught trolling for Browns

Finally got the "Lucky Enuff" in the water this past weekend.

SeaRayinslip.jpg

Missed the LOU Wilson trip due to a sick child, so we stayed east and managed to get out once anyway. Managed 3 browns and this pike in a short morning trip out of Sandy Pond. Caught the pike off the rigger on a green glow frog NK spoon.

RodsPike.jpg

Tight Lines

Rod

Hi Paul. I did put the boat In Sandy Pond, and took it out from there a few times only to find that my boat may have a lot of trouble come late summer getting out of the channel. I just got back from pulling it out of the Pond, and for the moment it's on the trailer. I am trying to make contact with the new owner of Stony Creek marina, but that's proving to be a challenge. At this point, that's where I am hoping to keep it for this year. The little Salmon is really far for me, and Henderson is too long of a boat ride to the fish. I always launch from Stony Creek & I really like the area. I never knew finding the right poc would be so difficult :roll: If Stony creek marina doesn't work out it looks like I'll be trailering it this year. If anyone knows how to contact the new owner...PLEASE let me know. The old number is no longer in service. I stopped by but no one was there. There's only about 3 or 4 boats in the slips.

Too bad about the Pond. It was a great spot but the water in the channel is only 1.5 feet under my boat.

Rod