Seneca 4/11 Sampson

Fished out of Sampson with my wife and daughter. We ran two rods with flasher and flies and it was all I could do to keep up with them. Lots of 22-26" lakers. Fished from 8:30 to 1:00 and landed a ton of fish. Was hoping to get into some LL's as I've never caught them on the Finger Lakes but we hooked only Lakers. Last double of the day was a interesting one.

zHSF9.jpg

I belive I crossed the lake in front of you around 8:30. You were trolling south but were just north of the park. We fished the west side as I thought the wind was supposed to be out of the west but of course it was more out of the North.

Well my son is jealous now so he told me I have to take him wednesday after school. I was out there last Wednesday by myself from 6:30 till about 7:30p and had 6 fish on. The sad part was I only landed one :( . We only dropped one yesterday. Must be my daughter is good luck! She never even argued with me when I threw her big ones back. Thats a first.

Glad to see awesome catch reports Jason and Chuck! I posted a report from the same day on the north end with only 9 fish hooked! We did not mark very many fish, but hooked half of what we marked. There was also no temp, 42-45 all the way down