Who wants to help?

This weekend will be my first in Chamount Bay area. I normally always got to Canada opening day of Walleye season, but we decided to keep the money in the states this year, so here we go. We had intended to hire a guide, but a couple of guys backed out, and I'll be darned if I can afford the whole thing! Who can help us out on places/areas to go/depths etc ... My boat is a 22 Foot Angler, and we just want to catch fish ..

Thanks to all of you help !!

J

ok the first thing you should do is spend a little time on the site and you will see there is a area dedicated to walleye on here. now tellme how you fished for them in quinte and we will start from there

LOL yes I did ...... we went 3 years in a row. We had pretty darned good success in the narrows, but we caught all the big ones in deeper water. Anyways it is just too expensive and they really don't even seem to appreciate the business, so here is where we will be

ANy help is greatly appreciated !

if you put in at the public launch.... as you go out the creek JOHNSON shoal will be on your left side.. a good place to start....if that doesnt work go between the point and cherry island and run up into guffins bay and try that... zig-zag every where from 5-20 fow......worm harness's or sticks...black/gold....black/silver early then go brighter as it gets sunny

OR go to dexter and put in the black river and run out to black river bay..... try around the buoys and the north shore same depths..... but there will probably be plenty of boats to follow in BRB....

GOOD LUCK....hope to see a good post with pics