Watoma/Lighthouse 4/30 Solo.

Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name:Andy Wegman/Fluke You

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s):4/30/10

Time on Water:6:30-11:30

Weather/Temp:warm then cold then warm then cold and warm again..

Wind Speed/Direction:southeast to east

Waves: less than 2ft

Surface Temp: 50 degrees

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 13(my lucky number)

Total Boated:10

Species Breakdown: Browns

Hot Lure: R&R blk/silver, metallic purple fleck off the rigger(28 size)

Trolling Speed: 1.5-2-2

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 7-20ft.

Lure Depth: 2-15

Awesome day on the water flying solo! Slow pick to start until the wind picked up out of the East. Was 5-7 by 10am and finished the day 10-13 by 11:30(that was fun). Mix of boards and rigger. From 10-11am I could not keep the rigger in the water. Similar to another report out of Mexico I did most early fish in 8ft. then slid out to check deeper water as the day progressed and the bite slowed. Decided to hit 8 ft. with the wave cover again at 10am and it WAS ON!! several fish in the 7-10# range, all fish were short and FAT! There is something to be said about fishing alone, I have done it many times and man does it fill the soul!! Tight lines, Tank

====================

====================

Solo fishing is a connection to your inner-conscience. You can question and answer yourself (aloud) and no one will know how crazy you want to feel about it :lol: Always a good time.....of course if your Ray solo, then the rubber girls might think your crazy, but, what do they know. They are rubber and not so inflated with opinions at the end of the day :rofl:

Great fishing by the way :yes:

Mark

Tank nice seeing ya yesterday at the dock. Glad to hear you got into them too.

I took a newbie out yesterday and managed to do a 5 for 7 day but was west of the creek in front of the pump house in 9-10 fow. After he dropped the first 2 :@ we ended up doing 5 straight with a double mixed in on the Green Nuclear Stinger right after I put the second one down. Orange J-7 took 2 off the boards and all the other 5 hits were on a the Green Nuclear Stinger :yes: which also took 2 on my last trip.

Solo trips can be nice but always better to enjoy the action and thrill of the fight and catches with another person there to high five and congratulate ;) Not to mention the fact that you can run extra rods :o:o:o;););););););););););):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Guys, I agree. Although the rubber girl part scared me a little :o ...and Tom, yes I get it(you made it easy!)!! :rofl: Tank