mordas mx6 and 9

anyone have any experience w/ these lures? look good to me but before forking out the $ i would like to hear any info there is? looks similar to alot of lures but have heard that they are good. larry? bob? anyone have one? i know they came out last year and is a pretty new lure. i have heard that the mx9 is similar size to a perchbait which i am fond of already but alot shallower.

sounds like i will be broke again. seems like a very high quality lure. thanks larry. i love the monthly lure profiles that they do. just ordered the chetos color, cobra perch, rotten corn, crappie and sucker colored mx6's. if i do well on them and am happy i will post. also got a cobra perch diesel for waneta. look neat.

Zach.... I caught a baby 7" musky right close to shore in some stick out of the water grass on the east shore of Seneca back in the '80s fishing for largemouths down by the highbanks.... It surprised the hell out of me then.... untill I saw it all grown up to 22lbs. caught by a fellow from Wayne county on the cover of a May 2009 issue of New York Outdoor News......