Pro/Am Sponsorship A-TOM-MIK

Boy , and I thought the Trib site was bad last fall. I don't fish these things but sounds to me someone is trying to make an example out of you Tom. Blurring out your name & no one elses if all is equal would be grounds for a discimination lawsuit in my eyes. Bought a couple of your flies from you in Lockport.Looking forward to using them in the next few weeks. Good luck & keep your chin up. Sounds like you have made this your lifes work.Don't let someone spoil it for you.

Wow. I only started fishing for trout and salmon a couple of years ago. I don’t fish the pro/ams, I just fish for fun with my family and friends. Pro/ams don’t sound like much fun after reading this thread. What I do know is that I buy Tom’s products because they help me catch fish and have fun. They take hits every time we go out and I cannot say that about any of the other products I have purchased. You have brought me and my family a whole bunch of smiles when those big fish hit the deck. Thanks for the great products Tom. I truly appreciate all of your hard work and passion.

Andy

I dont fish these tourneys as I'm not a salmon/trout guy so it doesn't affect me either way, but its hard to be on LOU and not be aware of the support that Tom has put into the tourneys and as a result into the Lake and our region. not to fester this wound of a thread but breach of implied fiduciary responsibility and a lapse in judgement not to announce the name change a year in advance after reading both sides...I'll leave it at that.

Tom, I'm sure you'll build an even better marketing mousetrap ;)

oh and Tom, send me one of your stickers and I'll put it on the back of my muskie rig in silent protest...with hopes that I have the pleasure of driving in front of one of those guys. Hell, send me a fly or two in your biggest size while you're at it-they look like would make great muskie jigs. :lol::rofl::P