Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Hey Fellas, Heading up from Jersey for the fourth extended weekend in a row. My beloved dog succumbed to the big C tues and im gonna bury her near her favorite lake. im going to be near Henderson and figured id splash the boat there for a day. Heading West after day one. Problem is that I have no idea where to find LT or Browns up there. Certainly not expecting much else to be that far East. Willow thanks anyone for whatever pointers you can give!

n6S_J.jpg

best bet due to lake levels is launch at the public launch in henderson harbor... head out the trench towards the lighthouse... possible brown action up the east shore of the trench ( boats were trolling it last weekend )

lake trout head out to 100 fow and troll out from there... i've been doing ok from 120-150 fow... green dolphin spinny with agitated frog fly been productive as long as cowbells and peanuts/spin-n-glo's

even picked up a coho last sunday off a dipsy 160' out over 120 fow w/ moonshine spoon

GGOD LUCK and sorrry about your dog

of,

i hear some good numbers have been taken in the trench as far as bt go.word is they are in the 60- 100fow range.i would start at Whaleys near the high rosks head south to south west till you go up near the light house and head 230 deg.270 deg.off the light and troll what we call the "finger".

black and silver smithwicks will do the trick as will black/silver spoons,and blue/silver spoons.may also wanna try some goby patterns.watch the graph!

may wanna also consider some orange crush spoons at mid depth to possibly pick up a steelie or two.(25-45ft down area)

mike ;)

very sorry about your dog :(