cayuga lake.

sorry i haven't posted lately guys. wifey has been out of town for grad school, and I have been playing mr. mom to a 2 and 4 yr. old. the grandparents did relieve me for fathersday weekend. we were able to fish and be a little irresponsibe in the process. sat. we did three rainbows, a few average lakers, and those crazy L.L.'s. one rainbow hit as soon as we started out and weighed around 7lbs.the other two were 3-5lbs, all 3 were released unharmed. at about 8:00am we decided to try out my new fathersday gift on a not so lucky laker. THE BEST laketrout i've ever had. sunday was awsome fishing as well. we hit the water at 5:00am. the lake was like glass, everwhere we looked, we could see the swirls from the fish feeding on bait. our lure was smacked by a salmon as it was being let out, 10' behind the boat. then it came back and hit it a second time!! it wound up being a productive day of fishing. got back on the lake wednesday. fished in the middle all day. picked up 4 nice lakers, 2 decent L.L.'s and lost 2 real heavy hits. I'm going to myrtle beach on this sunday for a much needed vacation. I'll have a new probe for my sub-troll(hopefully) and I'll be all rested and ready for the red-cross derby :beer::beer:

6dNbi.jpg

tCK8A.jpg

6dPGr.jpg