Sandy Creek 6/25,6/26,6/27 Wow what a Weekend !!!

Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name:Triple S

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s):6/25 PM 6/26 AM, 6/27 AM

Time on Water: Fri. Afternoon , Sat. & Sun. 5 am - Noon

Weather/Temp: Nice

Wind Speed/Direction: Calm

Waves: <1'

Surface Temp: 68-70

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: Fri. 11 , Sat. 14, Sun. 23

Total Boated:Fri.9, Sat. 11, Sun. 16

Species Breakdown: Kings, Steelhead, Lakers

Hot Lure: Green Spin doctor with a green glow hammer fly

Trolling Speed: 2.25- 2.75

Down Speed: 1.8- 2.5

Boat Depth: Everywhere from 300' in to 90'........ Fri. bite was at 220', Sat. 175' seemed to be our best and Sun. they were in 140'. (there moving in :clap::clap:)

Lure Depth: DEEP, DEEP, DEEP 85' down to 120' on the riggers and wire out 375' on a 1.5 setting (don't really know how far it's digging)

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Lets just say it was great to get out for a evening cruise with Nothin But Net on Friday and put the SMACK DOWN on them. Sat seemed to be a slow start but pulled it together with 2 kings over 20 lbs. and a couple more high teens as well as a 11 lb+ steelhead . Sun. was one of those days us part time fishermen dream about, started in 220' working west and didn't turn anything till we made 180' on a s/e troll nice king mid teens. morning was nonstop. 11 AM was our end because someone had to do chores (ABE) :lol::lol: Closed out the trip with a double Steelhead/ King 7-8 lbs cromer and the King that was 23.13 lb. on a LOC scale. Wanted to check just how accurate my scale is for the BIG boys

Steve

====================

Yeah Steve. Unbelievable bite- especially considering that it w!s alot of majors and its freaking JUNE. I am excited to see what August has In store for us!! Thanks again for the invite. I still love my sodus bay but sandy made me a believer...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Sounds like you had a ball Steve, that's some great fishing...... graduation Saturday and a party today had control of my weekend, but hopefully we'll be chasing fish this week and into the holiday week too...... a buddy is in town today, and we planned on fishing tomorrow with his 10 YO..... but the SCA has scared me off the plan.... damn weatherman.....

I'm not even going to post an independent thread, since we're all saying the same thing, but I will second (or third, or fourth, or whatever) the notion that the fishing is pretty good out there right now. We're not seeing the big fish on Nothing But Net, but there's lots of those 8-12 lb silvers and a ton of shakers. We were well over two dozen on Sunday alone. The gorgeous weather all weekend didn't help either (getting off the lake, that is).

It's too bad that I know Lake O better than to think that this is going to translate into an unbelievable year. I'm hopeful, but I remember a couple seasons ago where we had a few days of multiple triples on kings, then the East wind blew and there were no fish to be found the entire rest of August. So, get out and enjoy the bounty while it's here! See you on the water.

Gator