Hot Lure: everything green and silver

Trolling Speed: 2.25- 2.8

Down Speed: 2.0.- 3.0

Boat Depth: 120'-250

Lure Depth: 90'-105'

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Was lucky enough to get My brother Sargent 1st class, Scott out for a trip of a lifetime bite was great !!! 3 fish in first 15 minutes then this bad boy ripped out the wire at 335' to over 550' and bro can't even get the rod out of the holder :lol:007-3.jpg If this fish had just a few more big macs we would have been really happy but at 44" it was only 24.08 still the best king my brother has ever caught. Current was so bad thought about running back towards pumphouse to start over on the east troll.

Great to get out when there really chewing on everything you throw at them !!!!

Steve

Tell him if he was a MARINEhe would of pulled the rod out with his little finger ,jumped in the water with a knife in his teeth ,ripped his heart out with his hands through his throat....Why the knife?? Ah thats just something i do if i want to fillet it before the boat gets back around..

Ray, you are one strange dude. Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

Great fish your brother caught, Steve...hope you get him out again before he returns home.

Gator

That's one big fine fish that you could boast off. Indeed this is a very good catch and you might have been overjoyed with the results that has reaped for the efforts that you put in. Keep up the good going. It looks as if you had a good fishing this season.

How did you weigh that?

That fish looks quite a bit bigger than 24#...

I agree. The Sgt 1st class must be a pretty short dude. 44" from knees to top of his head!!!!

That's pretty funny, Scott is 5'3" tall and a special forces medic. As far as the weight I have a VERY accurate spring scale that is +/- a few ounces. When it first came to the boat I was more than a little excited by it's length thinking it would be at least 27-30 lb range but, scale doesn't lie. He's still swimming a least till it spawns out.

Out again in the AM to try for a derby class fish :yes::yes::yes:

Steve