Sandy Creek Shootout -August 22nd

I've been out of town for a few days and received one payment last Friday that I cannot match up to a boat name, please make sure you call me or ScottB with your boat name if you are paying by credit card.

As of this morning we have 18 paid boats with at least 4 other boats committed but not paid.

We have picked up R & R and Captain's Cove as additional sponsors. With the number of boats and sponsors we will have over $ 3,000 in cash and prizes for our little derby. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks.

Anyone who can't fish the derby and would still like to attend the weigh in and awards is welcome. We will be have extra food tickets available for $ 5.00/ticket. This will get you a hamburger or hotdog, chips and a drink. We would ask that you consider throwing in a few extra dollars to help cover the facility cost. You can also participate in the 50/50 raffle if you like. Please shoot me or ScottB a PM if you plan on attending and eating, we need to make sure we have enough food and drinks for everyone.

Yeck Lures has agreed to donate a couple dozen lures and some shirts for this year. This kind of just fell into my lap today and they could be more involved for next years tourny also. :yes:

Just to add on Keiths statement about non-fishermen and food. Please feel free to invite family and or freinds to the weigh-in. The more people, the better the atmosphere. Just purchase the extra tickets for food/drink.

If anyone knows of anyone looking to take some fish after the weigh in on sunday please feel to contact me in the next couple of days. Im sure we would all love to see none of the fish go to waste. Rob 585-703-0969

It looks like its going to be a nice weekend. Overcast and calm seas, knock on wood. Anyone on the fence, it doesnt get much better for $75. This is a great opportunity to try out the tourney scene since its going to be relatively small in its first year. Come have some fun!