What's up with www.lakevision.com

Try the City site - http://oswegony.org/ Click on Webcam, Oswego Harbor. Looks like they switched from Lakevision already for the harbor view. The city views were still the old ones. I had to keep reloading it to see the boats moving position in the harbor view. It does look better than Lakevision though.

I don't know if they're done with it or not, but the harbor view is different than what it looked like with Lakevision. At the top of the page, it says Securicam Network.

Do you have Java enabled in your browser? I don't have any problem viewing it.

From the Lakevision site:

Lakevison is a network of cameras located throughout the Great Lakes. We are a web site dedicated to Great Lakes Boating and all that goes with it. Our site provides a tool that is useful to navigate the Great Lakes and check the lakes by using the multiple cameras that provide up to the minute live images of the lakes conditions. Select Camera Map in the upper left corner of the page to view the camera map. Then select any of the dots on the map to take you to that camera view. We are aware that some cameras are not currently functional. They are currently being serviced and will return online as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Geez, when I log onto lakevision I get absolutely nothing. That is using my desktop short cut. I'll go back and try to log on directly. Thanks for your help. I'll be out there this weekend Fri-Mon.