Well as part of the products we won from the orleans pro am, I was able to take home a MOOR Sub Troll as part of my share of prizes since YT allready had a down temp. With help from Gambler we installed it and today I got to test her out on Lake O. Man Let me tell all of you who dont have a down speed/temp- GET ONE. :D

Started out inside at Sandy 75-120 decent screen on the FF got a few fish right off the bat including a nice 8 pound coho off the wire. Ventured out deep but ended up coming back in at the end of the day. Had a decent program off the riggers, watermelons, chicken wings, anything pink top 40 fow. Wires out 120-145 on a 2 1/2. Seemed to be alot of smaller fish around but did boat 2 nice chromers, and lost one big one. Ended the day 9 for 12 catching 4 fish(2 coho, 2 steelhead) on 4 consecutive passes in the same spot off gps. Being able to replicate down speed, depth, location each time was key. Boated 2 nice steelies 8-9 pounds each and lost another that was 12-14 lbs. easy after a nice air show. Slide divers, riggers, wire all took fish. Heres a pic of one of the chromers.

CIMG2050.jpg

Nice looking steelie Jeweee :) Glad you had better luck than I did. Hope the 900 gets back to me soon ;(

Had a few nice marks on the screen but couldn't get them to fire no matter what I threw at em or from what direction. Did notice it got sunny right as I pulled out of the launch. Did they come after 10:30

The steelhead bite has just been amazing this yr.I know Im kinda rough in my posts but thats one of those long skinny steelies. [ what I call em]The big big steelhead will be right along behind them shortly.I would get right back out there.

Tom judging by the shadow on his boat and the brite sky id say this photo was taken about the time you were waking up,tom ,tom, zzzzzzzzzzzz wake uuuuuuuuuuuuupppppp..did ya remember to bait your hook , how about sodus we need some fresh material ,oh wait my camera theirs more stuff there. I was gonna hit the oak tomorrow but it looks like wind..(might spill beer)