Cayuga 8/16 report

Received my new wire rods from Atommik and some spinnys and just had to test them out. Launched at Myers around 315pm. Took us a little bit to set up but about 4pm had the first LL in the boat. If I remember right we had 7 fish landed on the dipsys. Probably around 6 hits and lost fish on dipsys. 3 hits on the downriggers but no fish landed from the downriggers. 4 lakers biggest being 7.5 lbs. One legal LL 19.5 inchs. Lost a real nice laker I believe from not having the drag set on the new rods. Broke the last hook off the fly. The action stopped as soon as the sun hit the hill tops. We a wrote everything down. Had a fish hit at least every twenty mins. Had a blast. Have more pics but left the camera in the boat but here is one of the lakers caught by Josh.

HXf2r.jpg

Ps. Atommik and BigWeenie products and their customer service are excellent. I have been ordering a lot of my stuff from both and they really go out of their way for you. I ordered my dipsy rods from Atommik Friday night and Tom had that in the mail Sat morning. Package arrived Monday morning. You just can't beat that. Thanks

Another Photo of me and a small LL

gDGlA.jpg

Anoter Photo Steve Legal LL

gGwWS.jpg

Thanks. I knew I wanted the wire rods and I was going to wait to get them but after going out with him and fighting those lakers on one I just had to get my boat rigged with them. If it were for every ones help including lil troller and all the reading I have done, I sure would not have caught as many fish as I have this quickly. Thanks again.