Weather/Temp:

Wind Speed/Direction: varied

Waves: varied

Surface Temp: 72-74

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: Lost count, not because there were so many but because we forgot, lol.

Total Boated:12

Species Breakdown:2 browns, rest kings

Hot Lure: green dot white spin doc, green fly (don't know name of fly).

Trolling Speed: 2.0-2.2 was best

Down Speed: see above

Boat Depth: 80-180 depending on day and down temp

Lure Depth: 65-110

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Had to wait for the wind to kick down Tuesday and got out for some action, 130-180 water depth. I lost every fish I fought while my buddy landed his. Wednesday we fished sun up to sun down. Had some flurries but couldn't keep a consistent bite when everyone else was catching. Tried everything we had, 80-100 was best depth if you could get into it (lots of boats out). Thursday everything changed temp wise and fish were scattered. We picked thru the day and quit early, 150- in and out as fish were at every depth but not piled up. Friday was another wait for the wind to die day. 5am left the river to 4-5'ers, turned and went back in. Sat at the dock until 9 and went back out. Better, but not great. It was suppose to calm down so we toughed it out. Lost a bunch of fish again. Was very slow mid day but lit up as the sun was going down. 150-100 as the sun went down we moved in. Green dot spinny was our best lure for the trip.

Be back next week to fish on a couple other boats. Will likely learn a lot. Twice a year trip makes it hard to figure out when the going gets tough.