Heading to the Big O in three weeks

This will be my first trip back in about 3 1/2 years, since I moved to S.E. PA. I have sold all my spoons, flashers and flies, so I need some help on what to pick up for my trip. There will be 2 of us, so we can run 4 rods. I've got a pair of Big Jon electrics, and some dipsys. So I'm looking for hints on flasher, fly combos, and spoons. The dipsys will be run off of braid, sold my wire outfits too. At present we are planning on camping at Selkirk Shores and fishing Mexico Bay, but leaving an option of camping at Fair Haven and fishing around there. We will be arriving on the 10th of Sept and fishing that afternoon and Sat and Sun. Is Frenchy still at Fat Nancy's? He was always a great help with what was hot and what was not. Would anybody like to recommend some baits, and if I should order ahead of time, or just pick up the stuff when I arrive. Hate to show up and all the hot baits are sold out. I'll be fishing out of a 19 foot Starcraft Superfisherman. Thanks!

3.5 years and ya forgot everything!!!!!!!

well they still like green,pro ams,hammers,white.............green dolph,white /wgreen dots ,white,mtn dew/chartruse edge ...................pwr pro as you know is 100% ok 50 lb min/65 max........dypsy leader ya might bumpup to 40 lb due to we started growing em bigger after you pulled outa town..or it could be that Big dave has been recovering and not getting into the sardines to him (30 lb kings to the rest of us) now he wants to crossdress the fish like him to look like sunfish?

so rinse the brackash water,test the drags,and get ready for some freshwater ...GREAT lakes fishing......PS> welcome home...............

]3.5 years and ya forgot everything!!!!!!!

[/b]

well they still like green,pro ams,hammers,white.............green dolph,white /wgreen dots ,white,mtn dew/chartruse edge ...................pwr pro as you know is 100% ok 50 lb min/65 max........dypsy leader ya might bumpup to 40 lb due to we started growing em bigger after you pulled outa town..or it could be that Big dave has been recovering and not getting into the sardines to him (30 lb kings to the rest of us) now he wants to crossdress the fish like him to look like sunfish?

so rinse the brackash water,test the drags,and get ready for some freshwater ...GREAT lakes fishing......PS> welcome home...............

Hey, I'm retired now and on SS , sometimes I forget how to tie my shoes! Thanks for the heads up on gear.

pwr pro 50lb min 65 lb max ?

headed to fish LO this Sept for the first time -- planned on using same rod/lines as we use on Lake Erie for walleye and steelhead. 17-20 lb test - that ok?

Bluenose, CVN 69 VF 142