Big thanks to a couple of LOU members

I was in a jam last week and was due to come out and fish alone. I contacted Rod (Fishtails)about jumping on his boat and Tim (Jekyl) about fishing with him. Both had room for me. I ended up fishing with Rod the first day, blown off the second and fished with Tim the other two days. I learned much in my trips and felt comfortable fishing with both guys. This site is great where you can meet other fishermen and help each other out. I only get out that way twice a year and to be able to fish with people on their boats and not solo on my own made for a great trip. Tim also landed a fish to weigh in the LOC. Hopefully it holds for him. I'll have pictures of my trip on my site when I get some free time.

Again guys thanks for getting me out and I really appreciate it.

Mark

CaptSpike

It was great having you Mark. Thanks for joining us....I'd fish with ya anytime :yes: Too bad it was during the upwelling, but we didn't do bad given the conditions ;) We made some lasting memories for John and Rob and I appriciate your help. Glad the lake set up and the inside fishing improved as the week progressed. The only Pic I have with John & Rob was after dark on the cell...kinda lousy but they were real happy guys! Keep in touch :)

a4C0J.jpg

Sure thing Mike...sorry we got blown off & then ya had to go home :( Thanks for joining me and we'll hook up again up there next season. We'll stay in touch. There's other fishing to be done and we live close.

BTW...that was the fish Justin stole from Mark :rofl: , who graciously gave up all the "fish on" to others aboard.