Hott fishing on Seneca lake

Sat 8/28

Fished the afternoon from my cottage (caywood point) to lodi point. Had steady action the whole time 7 nice lakers on the riggers all on spoons, alpeana diamonds and evil eyes did the trick in bright colors (silver, orange, chartreuse) . The dipsys caught one nice LL on the chartreuse alpeana diamond (i love those spoons!!)

It was absolutely beautiful this weekend but the weeds are getting on my nerves it make running any form of top line impossible!! :@

Sun 8/29

Same direction but different set up... we added another cannon mag10 to our mix (total of three) and put on our planner mast and rocket launcher rod rack. Running the three electric cannons is awesome but can also be a hassle. We ended up running two rods on our outside riggers and one rod on the middle rigger all with spoons, two dipsys with flasher/ fly combos, and one copper rig. Caught fish on all set ups it was a good time out there. We trolled all the way to lodi point and caught fish every 10- 15 minutes. We ended up with ten or so medium sized lakers (all released) and lost a GIANT brownie right at the boat. The fish hit our rigger down 70 foot in 75 FOW, it hit the glow evil eye back 85 foot off the ball. My brother pulled it to the back of the boat and at first glimpse i could tell it was a big brown, it took off straight down and after a few minutes it was at the back of the boat again going crazy, eventually the hook pulled and i watched the ten pound+ brown trout swim back to its home!!

All the fish and bait we marked was in 55-75 FOW and that's where we fished. Our riggers were down 55-65 foot and dipsys out 150-250 ft. Our copper was out about 250 ft with a six foot mono leader. The fish are loaded with alewife's and the hummingbird is marking an incredible amount of bait!! Seneca is at its peak right now and is full of life! :clap: Get out there and fish!!!

The fishing is awesome on Seneca! i just love that lake... ERABBIT whats your boat?? i see that you fish out of Lodi point we have a cottage just a few miles south on Caywood Point, but we usually head north towards you guys.

Good deal LT sounds like you got them dialed in...............my boat is a 20.5' starcraft center console 1988 blue and white.........what are you running ???? I was up to L.O. and just got back home here in Pa. late yesterday...............gota get the grass and few other thing done before I can get back up !!!!