Fishing Report Sandy 9/3

Your Name / Boat Name:Freedom

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW Not bad for a quick trip before the Loc is over for us due to high winds.

==============

Date(s):9/3

Time on Water:630 to 1130

Weather/Temp: Cloudy early then sunny

Wind Speed/Direction: south 10 mph+

Waves: 1 foot

Surface Temp: 75°F

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 4

Total Boated:3

Species Breakdown:2 Kings 20 & 22 with one small laker

Hot Lure: none

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:1.8 to 2.2

Boat Depth: 90 to 115

Lure Depth: 80 to 110

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS Action was slow but my 10 year old son landed the 20lb king all by himself, he was very proud and so was Dad ! :yes: We caught the one king near the bottom on a 11" pearl flasher with a fimilar bite rig. The other king came on a white spin doctor with a white atomik fly on the wire out 310. Well I guess the loc is over for me with the incoming weather and a small boat but it was fun. I am looking forward to a better king bite over the next few weeks so i can take some family and friends out and watch them catch some big ugly kings! :)

====================

Lou

This is the first year he has taken interest in big o fishing now he makes the lunches and then makes me promise i will wake him up in the morning! He sleeps on the ride to the lake and sometimes in the cuddy when it gets slow but I think the fish we caught together this year gave him the bug for life!

Bloodshot

You are right I dont care if i ever bring in another fish i just luv watching family, friends and especialy first timers catching a big fish and some times it is just a 6 year old reeling in a shaker and he is so excitied because he has only caught little bluegills before!!