Cayuga 9/3/10 with Pics

Got out on the lake with Mom, my Uncle Dave and my cousin Mark for 6 hrs. First time for all of them to go out fishing with me. Fished my normal spot between AES and Sheld. point. The first fish of the day was reeled in by my uncle dave which was a 9lb laker. Mom caught a legal LL. Mark landed a 7.5lb laker, 4lb laker and an 8.5lb Rainbow. Finally! We caught a Bow. The Bow sure put on a good show by jumping out of the water several time and nearly taking out all my lines. I caught a dink laker but was happy to see everyone catching fish. The last hour and a half the lake shutdown. I will be out sunday and monday.

8.5lb Bow

qlbi.jpg

8Fd0J.jpg

qnGr.jpg

4cdyi.jpg

where is the best place my to boat up there either trailed or docked! finally got eveytthing fixed Ray K you can chine in here

thanks

ted

GREAT PIC's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dsco, from Masonville you'll want to shoot over to Lansing on the east side and launch at Myers, nice launch, pm me if you want further info. -Andy

great job, thats a really nice bow! I know Dave had a good time he was talking about it all night. The old man was out there friday too. He said he was clearing weeds all day. They started at AES and trolled up past long point. Hopefully the weeds pick a side. Good luck this weekend!