Species Breakdown: 2 majors, 2 skipper

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed: 2.7- 3.2

Boat Depth: 180-240

Lure Depth: 115-135

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Wed. Went straight out to 180, temp was good @ 115, set 2 rigger poles, had a dipsey in my hand when "bam", The port rigger fired with a brand new Grn dot Dolmation SD/ Grn Glo Hammer on it. After a long fight Botherinlaw Ray AKA Barking Squirrel brought in a nice 25.5 lb. This was an early fish as the sun was just breaking the horiz. with fish in the net. Then we fished till 2 in sweltering heat out to 450ft temp upt to 85 dwn, without a bite .

Thurs. Ran 9 mile NE, setup in 140, 123dwn. trollled to 210 then straight in to shore. In 160 Star diver went off 250 out Mag with monster ring, peeling line like I hooked a jet ski going the other way, I grabbed the rod, we circled her and landed a 26.5 lb major on blue NBK with Ultra Grn glow fly. Set back up and bam it goes screaming again, Ray fights quite a bit to get it out of the rod holder while it's screaming, then I laugh when he finally gets it out and gives it a 3 jerk hook set. In another 10 sec. or so it comes unglued. Set up again and pick up a skipper Est 22 in., same rod and then another missed screamer that came un hooked same rod. Then picked up another skipper on port rigger. 4 out of 5 bites on the NBK/ Fly, 3 days prior Dolmation/ Fly dominated.

Question: Whats your questiments of how deep the following set-up was running?: 9.5 ft dipsey rod, in holder @ 60*angle, 250ft 30lb fireline/10lb. dia. Mag dipsy with "monster ring" set @ 2 setting, pulling 8 in echip stinger with 19"lead a-tom-mik fly speed 2.8 -3.0 average.

====================

b6WS0.jpg

b7iji.jpg