Seneca 9/4, 9/5

Caught some good fish on both days, the fishing has slowed and im blaming that on the weather. We did catch a lot of small lakers, salmon, and browns. One brown was in the 6 pound range and was the biggest fish of the weekend. We also caught some more monster perch!!

All the fish came off spoons on our riggers and dipsy setups. The flasher/ fly combo caught the big perch, both straight off bottom in 75 FOW.

The fishing has been very strange... we are marking the same amount of bait (tons!) in the the same depth of water, but the fish just dont seem to wanna strike. We've tried trolling fast and slow, and all kinds of lures but nothing really is producing like it has been. We've been putting in some heavy hours on the lake.... we will troll for 6-8 hours straight and the fishing will be pretty much be non-productive, and then all of a sudden we will get 5 or 6 within 30 minutes. We mark our location and depth and try to remember what we the fish hit but it just shuts down for the next hours or so.... it drives me nuts, but like ive said before thats why they call fishing and not catching! ;)

This weekend we are taking the big boat up to Ontario. Has anyone been getting into the fish up there?

That is the way my last two days have gone fishing. I am hoping the lake will be a little more stable next weekend.

Weather permitting friday, sat, or sunday I'm planning on heading to the Big O, but every time I plan on it the weather tells me other wise.