Cayuga 9/6/10 Pics

Again it was tough fishing for us at the start but the last two hours picked up. We ended up keeping 4 legal LL's and 5 lakers. Biggest laker was 7lbs. I lost another big one. We were just about ready to net it and the laker rolled and spit the hook :(:( but I got to see it and watch it dive back down so I was happy :D Oh I forgot. We started the day out at the launch realizing that some one forgot the cooler :@. But mom came to the rescue and met us at sheld point. She was a life saver :clap:

We hit a few different spots today with zero luck! We made our way back up the East side of above AES and picked up most of the fish there in 400 FOW. We did hit the shallows for about a twenty mins bouncing one of the dipsy off bottom :lol: and picked up a small laker doing so. I tried real hard again to catch the Bows but I could not find them. Ran my riggers mainly at 70 to 80 down but moved them between 55 to 90 down. Used steelie stomper, chicken wing, watermelon, variety of sutton spoons, some purple stinger spoons and some other spoons that were kicking around. I did run sliders with a 6' leader. Ran my spoons 30' to 45' from the ball. Mainly fished out in 350 fow between south of AES to a little north of sheld point. I caught that 8.5lb rainbow the other day on a mtdew spinny and a proctoligist fly on my rigger 92 down but that is it for my success. :(

Heres my pics. I tried taken some more photos with what I was using. Also, a pic of my screen when we were shallow.

My wife from yesterday!

IwrkS.jpg

IwVgA.jpg

Ix1L0.jpg

Ix6Ki.jpg

Ix9er.jpg

IxlI9.jpg

IxtbA.jpg

Going to Eat good! Mom is going to love those LL's and I'm going to smoke some more of these lakers. :)

IxS80.jpg