Total Boated:2

Species Breakdown:small mouth bass

Hot Lure: frog spin doctor green fly, silver and green j-plug

Trolling Speed: 2.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 100-260

Lure Depth: 55- 125

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILSmanaged to get out and fish, found a ton of bait and hooks in 90-120 fow and caught a 2lb smallmouth on frog colored spin doctor w/green fly set 80 feet down over 100fow, just as the laughter subsided the starboard rigger fires with a jay plug on it set at 60 down, i assurred my partner that it was a better fish and the net will be needed, well those smallmouth sure can give a fight, lol, ( no we didnt need the net, but i thought for sure it was a salmon, but none the less a 4lb smallie hit the deck) its been a few years since i stopped tournament fishing for bass (mainly cause its to easy) but i would have never figured to set up in 100fow to fish for them, the gods werent done with us yet, after switching lures on the port rigger i noticed a kink, i thought it would be ok but i was wrong again, 13lb shark weight hit the bottom, then to pour salt in the wound, went to pop starboard dipsy after that hitting bottom and wanted to check hooks for clams, well lets just say atomic fly, frog colored spin doctor,and frog colored dipsy joined that 13lb shark weight, AND NO KINGS to show for it, the way i look at it that lake owes me, so i expect this weekend the lake to give up its bounty to me or i havent payed enough and its gonna take more!!!!!!!!

====================