Results from the 4 annual 1 man touney at the oak

here are the results from the 1 man tourney at the oak on 9-13-2010 wish was 4 hours of fishing

1 st places Capt. Butch Cooley Pisces Charters 1 salmon 24 lbs 8 oz

2 nd places Capt. Clarence Crisp Rally Killer Charters 1 salmon 9 lbs 4 oz

3 th places Capt. Bob Songin Reel Excitement Charters 1 salmon 8 lbs 9 oz

4 th places Capt.Bob Buck Salmon Bound Charters 0 fish

5 th places Capt. Paul Czanecki Free Spirit Charters 0 fish

6 th places Capt.Tommy Boddy Screaming Reel 0 fish

the tourney 1 man 3 fish over 25 inch must keep it was alot of fun. the defened champ Paul Czanecki of Free Spirit giving Butch Cooley with the the fish bowl.nice job Butch

knzCS.jpg

knH6i.jpg

knM5A.jpg

That looks like a blast! One question Bob, how do you finish ahead of Paul despite scoring exactly the same? Giving up sooner, or later, gains you a higher placing? LOL! Give Butch Cooley congrats for me.

Bob deserves to place higher Vince----his inexperience at the Oak and inability to drive his boat, set lines and pay attention to his graph all at the same time cost him a flasher/fly rig and 2 J-plugs.... :(

In fact, I believe he "doubled up" on the sandbar to the northeast of the Wall..... :rofl:

Seriously, this tournament is one of the greatest we have ever come up with. You have NO ONE to blame for your score but YOU and it allows for some great heckling, comraderie and carefree information sharing----not to mention that the winner buys everyone lunch at the North afterwards. As to defending my own dismal performance in the One Man this year all I have to say is......after winning it TWO YEARS IN A ROW I was sick and tired of feeding my "collegues" and decided to let Butch pick up the tab this year! CONGRATS Butch and THANKS FOR LUNCH! :yes::beer::inlove:

Already can't wait for next year!