Seneca 9-15-2010

ERABBIT

Seneca 9-15-2010

Went 8 for 11 or 12 nothing big..............lakers were from 17" to 20"...........

Brother Stan and his dog King went out with me today. Plan was the same as yesterday but work the laker area to see if we could get some thing else going. We boated 4 lakers in that area then I changed my mind and moved to a rainbow/salmon area instead of the brown spots....................picked up one dink salmon (10" is that a little small for stocking seems like they are around 12" years past)...........and kepy on working down to a better spot. Picked up a 20.5" @ 2# 12 oz one more dink and a laker also had about three misses for the day.................all spoons............every thing came 62' to 82' down over various depths...............temp break is better but much deeper than it should be................

Copyof2010fishing131.jpg

Things should be getting better , the lakers were taking the bait deeper today..........that landlock only had some kind of bugs in his gut , nasty greenish stuff.................... don't be afraid to run big stuff I've taken 6.5" alwiefs out of some of the browns the past few weeks..............still have not had a hit on a slider for awhile.................ran bigger spoons for sliders the other day dropped back down today or matched the bottom spoons...................the east side maybe tuff with all the west wind but I had deep temp on the west side today ????????? I thought the cold stuff should be on the west .....oh well..........Geshhhhhh.............you would think I learned some thing today but it's still all messses up................... ;(

No , I'm hosting folks from the NAFC for our 6th Finger Lakes Meet this week. Good Luck to all you guys in that deal.................have fun with it !!!! Makes a better turny when ya do !!!!

will you be fishing cayuga this weekend? in the b an b tourney?