Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
troutman

Browns are in boys (and girls)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Big boys off Sandy

Filling the boat with big boys today carbon-14 was rocking!   Sent from my XT1710-02 using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• I-Bay Browns Mon 8/19

Deep water was a rollin' a little too much on Mon AM so stayed in close to join a few others who I assumed were fishing for browns. Never really tried for these and I don't have planer boards in the boat, but we set the spoons far back 60-70' and trolled 8-11' down in the 30-40 fow area. Marked a lot and managed to boat a couple nice ones.  Any other hints for fishing for browns without planers? My brother's first trip up for Lake O fishing and I got him on a few nice Kings the day before out in

• Trolling for browns

After my 3rd skunk in a row on Conesus, I'm ready to switch it for a bit! Last year around this time we took the boat (16' Duranatic ) and casted for a bit just to see what was out there and to my surprise found a bunch of browns and landed one. I have never fished Lake ontario on my boat besides that one time, and it's not setup for kings out deep - I can run two dipsys on my musky/pike rods for now though. For anyone that fishes for them, what depths should I be looking for them

in Tackle and Techniques

• Boys trip to Oswego 7/20-7/22

Got to do a quick three day trip to Oswego with my son, brother-in-law and my nephew this past weekend. We showed up around 11 AM on Saturday in fished until about 5 PM when the wind started to blow.  We went five for six and never really found a pattern as they were hitting both flyers and spoons of different colors. The thermocline was only 61 feet down and the fish all came from this area. Sunday morning we launched at 5 AM and immediately knew from the waves it would probably be a short day.

• Box Full of Browns

Class A Sportfishing Yesterday at 12:54 PM ·  Fish were finicky as the morning went on... Some Diesel Brownies lately ... Nice box completed courtesy of Optimizer Lures.com... Browns were snapping at 3.2 on the Fish hawk.