Red n White Outfitters

on the lam

Spent the weekend in Greene NY for the gun opener. R&W Outfitters(seasquirrel) Gray had myself and my buddy in for the forth season now. Always a great time good food and plenty of laughs.

Saturday morning we set up in our usually spots that have produced bucks every year. Within 20 minutes we had our bucks before 7:30. Good thing cause I had a monster deer camp hangover headache. I consider my buck $140 worth of venison (license cost) so antler quility wasn't a priority. That's my out :) My buddy dumped a nice buck which dresses at #160 and a 128" 8 pt rack.

So thanks to Gray we have more fond memorys of R & W Outfitters. Can't wait till next year.

5c20f01e.jpg

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Always a great time Pete. As I was sitting in my tree stand at 5:30 am waiting for first light, I thought it just would'nt be opening day without a headache! We all sure look forward to having you guys up. Cant wait to see Jake dragging a deer off that mountain. Wont be long. Amazing, I know only three guys from Jersey and I like all three. :lol::beer::beer::yes:

Always a great time Pete. As I was sitting in my tree stand at 5:30 am waiting for first light, I thought it just would'nt be opening day without a headache! We all sure look forward to having you guys up. Cant wait to see Jake dragging a deer off that mountain. Wont be long. Amazing, I know only three guys from Jersey and I like all three. :lol::beer::beer::yes:

Thanks Gray, I can't wait for Jake to come along. It will be here before ya know it. :yes: