Seneca 3-5-11 SKUNKED

You know, We have boated alot, i mean alot of big landlocks this winter, but even last summer i got some beautys...Plus the lakers we boated looked So VERY VERY healthy. Fat!! Last year we had alot of lakers that had huge heads and small skinny bodies which i guess is malnutrition? But this year they are looking good!! All the browns we boated had lamphrey marks :( too bad they hang out in the same water temps...

Usually the month of March is the most difficult time to fish the FL's. The fish are moving off their winter holding areas and can be tough to find in any numbers. Not to say you cant catch fish, just not the numbers you can get in the winter.

RR

Dude, March fishing has been rediculous the past few years..what makes you say that?? Less time on the water must be!! :lol:, We had high numbers last year til mid May...I can not say one bad thing about how great fishing has been on beautiful Seneca Lake the past 3 years.

Tight Lines, Nick

20 years of experience tells me that. It depends on the weather. If it stays cold, the fishing will remain good. If it warms up fast it changes. Thats all i meant. March is a different ball game on Cayuga. I'm not saying you cant have good fishing but the game changes at least for me. different areas, different presentations.

RR