BPS Sun. 3/20

There's some of us from LOU that will be takin our wives/girlfriends to Bass Pro Shop in Auburn, NY for a shopping spree this coming Sunday around Noon. Here's an open invite to anyone else on here that would like to meet some of the folks from the site. I think we're goin to the Shanghai Chinese restaurant in town afterward to partake in their excellent buffet. Take a break and join us.

ALL RIGHT!... Shopping free at Bass Pro :happy2: what?...ohhh spree, I thought musky said free. Sounds good... except I guess I'll have live spending limits put on my spree with my supervisor along. General Tso, here we come!

Any special gathering spot to meet up Bob?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Nobody said where to meet LOL Last year we all met up in front of the fish tank in the fishing section. Sounds good to me. :yes:

Actually in addition. I forgot to tell everyone Bob is putting on a "Goby catching Tips & Technique" seminar at the tank as-well at 12 noon. As a renowned master at these feisty lil critters it should be a very informative affair not to be missed. :clap:

Wow Bob! :o First your secret goby catchin techniques and the the ultra secret goby chowder recipe :clap::clap:

Better get there early folks as there will be standing room only! Goby Bob's Seminars....

Shawn

the wife and I wont make it too bad cause WE WERE GONNA USE OUR UNLIMITED BASS PRO CARD TO TREAT. guess bob will have to take over that spot. the only reason Fishermen goes is to learn some new recipies from from the fast food resturants. Vic just goes too EAT! Hank needs a excuse to crawel out of his cave and hose down after a long winter,Skippy will hang in the parkin lot keping his well trained eyes open for "LOT LIZZARDS"............and here i am stuck 1600 mi away crawling around on the bottom of the ocean playing russian roulet with bull sharks and stickin my hand in holes for a good case of the crabs and swimmin after fish with a rubber band powered gun.

Nobody said where to meet LOL Last year we all met up in front of the fish tank in the fishing section. Sounds good to me. :yes:

Actually in addition. I forgot to tell everyone Bob is putting on a "Goby catching Tips & Technique" seminar at the tank as-well at 12 noon. As a renowned master at these feisty lil critters it should be a very informative affair not to be missed. :clap:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

the wife and I wont make it too bad cause WE WERE GONNA USE OUR UNLIMITED BASS PRO CARD TO TREAT. guess bob will have to take over that spot. the only reason Fishermen goes is to learn some new recipies from from the fast food resturants. Vic just goes too EAT! Hank needs a excuse to crawel out of his cave and hose down after a long winter,Skippy will hang in the parkin lot keping his well trained eyes open for "LOT LIZZARDS"............and here i am stuck 1600 mi away crawling around on the bottom of the ocean playing russian roulet with bull sharks and stickin my hand in holes for a good case of the crabs and swimmin after fish with a rubber band powered gun.

We missed having you & wifey meet us there this year :( Fortunately we asked if you had to be present for us to enjoy the benefits of your UNLIMITED BASS PRO CARD & the manager said "no problem". Well we all filled our carts to overflowing and you'll be getting an invoice in the mail. PS: This must be paid within 3 weeks or your RV & Home will belong to BPS. Thanks for thinkin of us, we thought of you, umm, for a minute anyways. Hurry home ol buddy. The invoice is in the mail. :lol:

We missed having you & wifey meet us there this year :( Fortunately we asked if you had to be present for us to enjoy the benefits of your UNLIMITED BASS PRO CARD & the manager said "no problem". Well we all filled our carts to overflowing and you'll be getting an invoice in the mail. PS: This must be paid within 3 weeks or your RV & Home will belong to BPS. Thanks for thinkin of us, we thought of you, umm, for a minute anyways. Hurry home ol buddy. The invoice is in the mail. :lol:

Cart full? Not me I towed my stuff out in a new boat full of equipment :o thanks Ray :clap:

Thanks for thinkin of us, we thought of you, umm, for a minute anyways.

We each ...(14 of us) took 1 minute turns at bashing on you Ray, however we missed the masterbasher OMGANOTHERSHORTFATBALDONE and his unlimited card. But Bob took care of that for us :lol:

IMAG0386.jpg

image upload

Holy bear claws! Those dudes down there next to the fish tank look dangerous! I better warn the fish...hey what's that guy doin in there with the snorkel :thinking:

IMAG0388.jpg

free image hosting

Maybe if I stay down here and don't move that guy with the snorkel won't notice I'm eating all the gobies and ruining his seminar :lol:

IMAG0394.jpg

upload images

Well these guys look like a couple of boat bandits...Hank is eyeballing that ATV and figurin a way to make a double haul. :happy2:

IMAG0395.jpg

free image hosting

Fishingman Tom appears to be wondering if there is wings on the menu...at BUFFALO WILD WINGS. :rofl:

IMAG0402.jpg

image uploading

"yer not gonna actually take pic of me with wing meat hangin from my lips"...uhhhhh, I just did :lipssealed:

IMAG0400.jpg

adult image hosting

Eskimo Joe, having his cake and eating it too...fast before his dad descends upon it. :lol:

IMAG0406.jpg

wordpress image upload

Not much I can say about this one...

For protection purposes this caption is left open...have at it at YOUR own risk. :dull:

IMAG0416.jpg

free image host

Muskybob, the ice chest salesman...the customers are riveted! How much ice does it make Bob? :thinking:

IMAG0420.jpg

free image uploader

Poor Hank can't catch a break from these LOU guys..seen here working out of his truck on an ice auger in...MARCH? Well that is dedication...will work for food at BWW. :muscle:

What a great bunch of friends coming together to enjoy comradery and food and fun in Auburn. Cher & I had a great time and met in person with many who I have joked with and sought knowledge and been entertained for many hours while I drive the big truck across the nation. I am honored to have shared experiences good and bad and some in sorrow with all of you from the cyber world...and now for some, in person. I live in anticipation of meeting many more of you....meeting Ray, was my first in person ...then again you know what they say about first impressions. :mooning:...that was it! :lol::rofl:

Mark

A couple more pics from the day. A lot of fun with some great people :yes:

BPS_3_20_11_4.jpg

BPS_3_20_11_2.jpg

Waiting in line for the Goby seminar

BPS_3_20_11_Hank_Joey.jpg

Eskimo Joe showing Hank how to use his phone

BPS_3_20_11_Group_photo.jpg

Group photo. Hank and Bob have somethin up their sleeves.

Shawn

Group photo. Hank and Bob have somethin up their sleeves.

Notice the big guy next to Hank. The one with the shirt eating grin. It's the reason Hank is whispering to Bob, "ya know, I think I feel sumpin' heavy on my foot".

Yup, there's my battery sittin right on his toe. Oops

Mark

The Motley "LOU" Crew

"Group photo. Hank and Bob have somethin up their sleeves." Yeah I over heard Hank telling Bob that as Moderators they can hack into our LOU accounts anytime they want :o and those dummies don't even know it :D

"Waiting in line for the Goby seminar" Hank telling Vic sr and jr " Big guy behind me is Mark and for a guy named Skipper he acts more like Gilligan :lol: and then he said "that Fishinman is using that phone to get the inside track on who is gonna win the NASCAR race today (I was the only one who had the winner that day :o ) Hank: "man I may have driven race cars back in the 20's when I was a teenager :lol: but he is to fantasy NASCAR what I am to engine repairs THE MAN!"