Anybody use the 4" pro trolls with success?

I picked up a few 4" pro troll's in orange/ white and green/ silver thinking it would be good to run for browns with smaller coho type flies in the early season and possibly a few coho or steelies with the orange colored attractant. Has anybody had any luck using these in any specific combo? I also was thinking they might be more attractive to the less aggressive fish looking for smaller baits as opposed to my standard flasher fly combos. I may be over analyzing this, but the rationale seemed logical at the time. Let if any of you guys had good luck using these. I'd appreciate it.

The time to try to start running them would be next weekend. Try them stretched back 2-4' down on a downrigger or off a board with a split shot to keep them just under the surface.

I plan on using them over the Easter weekend if I get time. We'll be washing waxing and putting the boat in for the season that Friday or Saturday. Hopefully we'll have time to fish as well. Do you use the coho or reg size flies with them?

Orange diablo,

What time of year was this? Early spring or summer into early fall? It sounds like that was a custom fly. I don't recall seeing that color combo being offered before of orange and green mixed. I have a few fuzzy bear spoons with those colors, but never saw a fly with that mix. I'll have to keep my eyes open for that colored fly and give it a try.