settin up the boat.

jaychunter

well i missed out on the foshin for acouple of years . now im doin it again. i have a garmin 430s combo , speed and down temp , marine radio.

my thought is interference . i have a feelin the the 430s may not be strong enough for the deeper water but it will have to do for this season .

i feel like im startin all over again. not really .

ill be runnin only divers this season , which can be real good , when the fish are spooky . is 30 # mono good for the smaller dpsies .

no flowers , but may have a idea musky!!! lol . its my project , it will be awhile before shes done . little work here and there . im just ready to fish , bein a observer last year for oswego and sodus pro ams last year really put a fire under my *** ... so ive been cleanin , settin up , gettin rods out , puttin fresh line on , etc. today is the motor , oil change , lower unit inspection , ect. she wont be the prettiest out there , but im not out there for show and tell , im out there to put fish in the boat ....

it sure will be custom built . spent pretty much all day workin on it . itll be like always , guys see the rods poppin and guess what , rite on top of ya!!!! . and in my old ,custom boat ... as long as it floats , and runs , for sure the deck will get slimed ...