New 3 Rod Rule Boat Extension

Well with the new 3 rod rule is in the state asembly and should pass soon. After looking at this guys new boat the thinking proccess kicked in.Now if I ever get Solgrande & Zach out in my boat I have a way to seperate the two.I can put my 3 lines out one side,Solgrande's 3 rods out the other side and then drop Zach back 100 ft behind the boat in the Boat Extension Fishing Chair,where he can put out his 3 lines!

2nd_Boat.jpg

Ha, Ha, Ha- everyone make fun of my new boat, just not my hat! Ha, Ha! Won't be so funny when you see me hook up and put that trolling motor on warp speed and come flying past you. Don't be jealous! My pink boat with custom chair ROCKS and that trolling motor gets me going fast enough! Look for me on the opener w/ the new custom ride! Don't be jealous guys, I can teach you how to make your own boat for under $50 but you need to furnish your own chair. I do need to find the correct adapter to hang up my new radio on that chair. I am looking at rigging options, just don't want to slap it together, needs to look professional! Go BAMA! Go BAMA! GO BAMMMMMMMMMMMMA! :yes::beer::yes:

I'm thinking you could run one of those boats off the big boards one on each side and one off a back rigger, now that I think about it you could tie to the boats with out the boards. You could still run three lines off each boat and the boatmen could run inline boards on the outside, I'm not sure what the center boats running, Hey!!! who's driving the main boat???? More lines more lines........ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh,use a solarpanel to keep up the battery. If you need some one to run the boat send PM. ;)