Seneca launches

Would think that Sampson should be fine it's usually about 4' off the water anyway so if it's as high as they say it is might be able to step right off and in to your vessel. Just remember your going to be idling every where you go there's a no wake rule in place right now. :no::devil::no:

Tight Lines,

Steve

Hey Kevin! We lauched at the chamber on Sunday. It wasn't bad, but at the end of the northern most dock is two sunken logs just under the water. I would use the south dock and back straight out about 20 past dock and then make your turn. Bring a pair of rubber boots too, the first part of the dock was a few inches under water. I would think there would be alot of crap in the state park canal. I need to find a way out, lots of Big fish are being caught!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Redeye87 get up when ever , so if ya took it the wrong way feel the :inlove: , I saw you checked Lodi out not sure how far you had to drive but back to Samson is quite a haul and a bite of money with or with draging a boat. So I just put that link in there to save you or and one a drive down next time. :beer:

Right now the launch is still closed and the water that dropped 2" to 3" is back from the down por yesterday.

Yeah I live like 2 miles from Lodi so Sampson was like 15 mins for me but still a pain and not as cheap thats for sure.. Any guess on how long it will take for the lake to drop? I hope I can be on Cayuga sometime soon!

wthout rain it was dropping about two to three inches in two days........right now it is about like it was last weekend when they let people launch. I'll see the park lady ( new attendant ) in the am and post what she has to say.............when it opens I'll post here and a new theard saying it's open............ :yes:

Lake is DEAD flat right now......lots of stuff floating around out there...............

talked to the Lodi State Park manager, “ she said Samson has the call to open it back up and they told her to close itâ€.

Looks good the dock is all the way out of the water so maybe today. She is expecting her boss or someone to show up any time to make the call !!! So if I don’t get back down today ( my dog is very,very sick) call Samson they will know!!!!