Species Breakdown: 1 big atlantic, browns

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Fished Sat, and Today. Limited both days but had to work a little for them. north wind today will make the south shore line very good for Wednesday, thursday. First fish today was a very nice surprise, 14 lb Atlantic. Nice fight to the boat then he spazzed at the boat and jumped all over the place, but we got him, and he's headed to the taxidermy man.. just a nice pic, nothen special, no triples. just regular brown trout fishing. both spoons and sticks working. Good luck and be careful, still lots of sticks and logs out there...Sat.we caught 2 large sticks and a small bag, no birds either day..

Capt. Dave

====================

IMG_0818.jpg

Capt. Dave...Nice fish!! I was out yesterday afternoon from 3-6 p.m. in front of Nine Mile. Never got a touch. It was tough trolling with my little 16' boat what with the north winds switching to NW and building. I thought maybe that the good in-shore fishing might be over or that the bright sun and clearer water might have been a factor. Just curious if you did most of your damage early before the sun got up or if you're fishing deeper now. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

John

Capt. Dave...Nice fish!! I was out yesterday afternoon from 3-6 p.m. in front of Nine Mile. Never got a touch. It was tough trolling with my little 16' boat what with the north winds switching to NW and building. I thought maybe that the good in-shore fishing might be over or that the bright sun and clearer water might have been a factor. Just curious if you did most of your damage early before the sun got up or if you're fishing deeper now. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

John

Hi John, I starterd working the green water and hit Atlantic right away, started at 7:30am. then very slow for awhile, the green water was a little clearer then we first thought, so we turned around and worked some dirty water until we figured them out. Went through lots of lures, keep changing colors and sizes. Saturday, they only wanted a custom painted smithwick, today they never touched it. that can be frustrating, you think you figure them out and nothen, dead rods. If my rods aren't moving, I'm changing and playing.. today small was better, t-sticks and my garcia lures. I'll post of pic of those garcia lures. Oh yes, a yo-zuri worked too.

We hit a double just before picking rods at 12:30, morning is the best though...

Thanks

Capt. Dave

Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name:

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s):

Time on Water:

Weather/Temp:

Wind Speed/Direction:

Waves:

Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 22

Total Boated:about 14

Species Breakdown: 1 big atlantic, browns

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Fished Sat, and Today. Limited both days but had to work a little for them. north wind today will make the south shore line very good for Wednesday, thursday. First fish today was a very nice surprise, 14 lb Atlantic. Nice fight to the boat then he spazzed at the boat and jumped all over the place, but we got him, and he's headed to the taxidermy man.. just a nice pic, nothen special, no triples. just regular brown trout fishing. both spoons and sticks working. Good luck and be careful, still lots of sticks and logs out there...Sat.we caught 2 large sticks and a small bag, no birds either day..

Capt. Dave

====================

IMG_0818.jpg

No birds!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!

I was looking foward to more bird pics!!! :rofl:

Did 2 trips today and got a seagull. no pics of it, did not turn out so good for him... Fishing was goood though , should have limited in 20 minutes this morning but they no stick to hooks. we finally limited. afternoon trip was better, wind picked up and nice pic every pass.. 2 -10 lbers and another atlantic. post pics tomorrow, too tired, getting sleepy...