Total Hits: 6

Total Boated:3

Species Breakdown:brown,laker,steelie

Hot Lure: Kevorkian Mag

Trolling Speed:2.6

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:50-105

Lure Depth: surface to 30 down

Got out this am with the wife, hit the water at 930am to try out the boat I revamped from stem to stern.. We started trolling west in 50 fow with 2 riggers and 2 inlines... First hit came on a glowfroggy mag down 30 over 65fow lost that.. Next was an inline with a nice Steelie Stomper back 125 the wife fought that for 5 minutes and that steelie came unbuttoned.... At about 70fow the port rigger fires with the Kevorkian and we are hooked up with a really nice brown.... Got rerigged and trolled north.. as soon as I hit 100fow starboard inline with a Cindy Bomber stickbait starts screaming. I grab the rod and set the hook and we are hooked up, 5 seconds later the port rigger fires with a nice fish down 22 with a Kevorkian mag with silver ladderback...... First Double on the new boat... 10 minutes later the wife boated a nice little 8lb laker and I boated a beautiful 11lb Steelhead... The wife took a couple nice pics of the Steelie but after I released it she said Im not sure if it came out... she took some great pics of my feet..... ;( .... Then she had to use the restroom and I dont have one out there for her so we were back at the dock at 1230... Any way you skin it, it was a good morning on the water.... The boat ran awesome trolls down to 1.8 and runs topend to about 22sog, so I am very happy........... Woody

Tom I can't tell you how great that Force ran... It actually is the smoothest 2 Stroke I have ever run... It purrs like a kitten trolling and purrs at 22 mph.... I am super impressed... Thanks for the help.. Woody

Dane, I did not think you wanted me to mention your Super Incredible Triple Secret Tips from the Infamous Captain on Lake O.....I was actually heading towards deeper water when i talked with you but I know I have to listen to my ELDERS....... LOL

Chris, I am loving that GPS..... Easy to use and large screen compared to that Tiny Little Garmin Etrex I have been using for years... Thanks Chris let me know when you want to get out..

Nick, You are right about that, my eyes and ears were working like crazy trying to listen to the engine watching the bilge, checking all the electronics and listening to the wife complain about the flys biteing, Oh wait a second thats not boat related.... I was just tickled the boat ran smooth....