Memorial Day Derby Reel Hooked Up

Had a great two days of fishing Saturday and Sunday on Seneca out of Watkins with the guys from PA. These guys have fished with me for three years now and they know how to have a good time and put fish in the boat. Like Nick (Reel Stories) we decided to fish for Bows, Salmon, and Browns, on the South end. It was nice to fish the same area with a bunch of good fisherman and we all were on the fish. Saturday we put some nice Browns and Salmon in the boat and had one brown that was on the board till Sunday. Sunday morning we pulled up on Glenora to hear Nick and crew hooting and hollering :clap: , they were pounding the fish early. By the time we set up the bite shut down. It didn’t take long for us to get a program going and we were on them all day long. At one point we had five Browns and Salmon on at one time, and we got them all in the boat. The guys let a lot of fish go and, Sunday took some home for the grill. The top 25ft of water was the best and purple was the color for Sunday, Saturday orange spoons were hot. We did put a few Lakers in the boat that we caught on top the biggest was around 8.5 lbs.

IMG_6898.jpg

IMG_6894.jpg

IMG_6899.jpg

Nice report Sean and great pics... Its was nice fishing up there with all these boats I recognized and great seeing the quality Browns we were pulling out of there haven't caught Browns in Seneca like that in a while... Great Job!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Mike, Will see you there. You boys will be tough to beat if you keep fishing the way you have been. Sounds like you have it all scouted out. I will have my eye on you!!!!! Can't wait to get out on the little O for the first time this year :rofl:

nice job sean! sorry about our close encounter sunday when we were landing our 7.03 brown or ummmmm landlock lol i gotta work on my fish ids

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Justin no problem thats fishing :yes: We just pulled some boards in and enjoyed the show.

As for you guys going to Owasco its my weekend to work :devil: I expect some play by play reports and I want to see some of those 10lb + Bows caught. They are getting browns over that way to. Sean