JAX REPORT July 22 AM/PM

Been awhile since I have posted a report so here goes todays stats. Installed a new FF this mornin and wanted to get out and test her out.

AM July 22

After installin the FF got out late and Fished from 7-10am, 105-140 fow out in front of sandy and east towards wautoma. Was 7 for 11 with all biggies, smallest fish was 16 pounds with the largest about 25-26. Good screen on the new fishfinder! The old one that came with the boat didnt show squat!- Fished 4 rods today and all sets took fish, Froggy Meat rig down in temp, wires 210-270 on a #2, spoons early mag glow frog, stinger NBK. 2 Double headers. all kings

PM July 22

Are they givin away free toasters in the evenings at Sandy?--the parking lot at 4pm was FULL--overflow lot FULL it was rediculously packed.

After watching some of the most unskilled people in the art of backing up a trailer- Got in the water by 5 hopefully fishing the same good screen as above. Had a couple on board that wanted to celebrate her boyfriends bday by getting into some salmon her bfs bday present. Started off slow and I was 2 for 5 by 8pm it wasnt looking good. Newbies on the rod didnt help but ended up fishin a producing waypoint for me and doubled up at 830 on the meat rig and the dalmatian spin doc/hammertime with 2 more coming after ending the nite 6 for 9 all kings with another person hooked on lake O salmon fishing... His gf even got up to the rod but ended up droppin a wire salmon despite a good effort.

The new FF and boat work great-- the Lcx-20c, man what a difference a functional transducer makes!

Some good sized fish off sandy right now! Go get em.

Hey Jax Great report. It is good to see the fish are still at Sandy. I was not out over the weekend but will be out during the week. The giuys I talked to also did well. It looks like this weather pattern is going to settle in for at least a week so things should hold up fairly well.

Thanks for posting your report.

Jax,

Nice report! :D Glad to see the action is still hot off Sandy, going out there Tues. or Wed.

It is always fun to watch the "trailer show" at the boat launches :P - except when you're trying to get in or out in a hurry :(

GOOD LUCK ALL!

LTtroller

(Bob)

Erby- yeah It is the wide angle 200 that came with it. Do you have this unit?

Mike - yep that was me, the red Lund. Sometimes I think that launch needs another ramp but I also like how small it is.

You will like that fishfinder. With the gps you can change the plotter colors so you can follow the fish if you are out on the lake for a couple of days. My friend had one and we realy liked it.