Seneca 6-28-2011

Fished east side again a little lumpy this am.............worked in shallow 25' to 35' FOW for a while then eased out a little deeper and dropped rigger down some. Bagged two browns 5#14oz and 2#14oz down 25' over 70' FOW spoon long lead.......weeds came in area but I did make two passes without any releases so I headed north with the waves at my back..........nothing else first 1.5 hours did the browns next 2.5 hours went for boat ride............pic's to come............

geese what a bum lookin pic,ya look like someone i cought sneekin around the playground a few years back,but yer nose ant broke and yer eyeball socket ant smashed in.....du browns should be circling lodi bout now try a west,east troll...Ive got 1 or 2 :lol: nice ones in tight in the little cove on the n.side of lodi take it to the cliffs north circle out to 70 and follow that line home....

PS early means sunup not 9am /

ray, when was the last time you fished seneca? haha

good job ed. i tried calling you sunday on the radio, but must be you were not out when i was. i was fishing just south of you north of peach by 3 miles.. was out this evening too..Fish are still there. Hooked up with one in 5 minutes then called it quits 20 min later...just wanted a boat ride tonight

Thanks Nick !!!!........

Nick when you 788ci transducer :puke: did the total screen just go blank ????? I was going across with mine tring to just read the top 90' got false reading so I put it back in full auto mode........then the bottom reading lost the multi-color and was light blue color , no cluter , marks what so ever so I switched to other transducer ( I put two on when I read about yours breaking down so many times) then later switched back and all I got was a white screen no reading at all weak or other wise !!!!!.......I sent one head unit back already waiting to hear on that one , had one transducer bracket break and they replaced that.......have a roostertail issue that I took pictures of sent into them to look at and tell me how to fix ( still nothing on that , so I sent them again and asked for a recite when they got it , got it back and still no word) realy impressed so far !!!!!!! Like the frick'n unit .....when it works !!!!!!

ya, same issue ed.. irritating isnt it? Get rid of the birds....Humminbird said to me that their transducers DO NOT GO BAD!! Then they announce a bad batch for the 2010 season? PLEASE!

No matter how many times they recieve a head unit, its not the issue. Awesome picture on birds, but the sonar capabillities stink.. Good luck..