Cayuga 6/29/11

Did a five hour trip out of Ithaca today with three great folks from the area. The North wind and front that blew in this morning around 730am made us work for the fish. The active fish for the morning hours were around 50ft down out over deep water. Around 11am the wind started to change out of the West and the wire divers out 150, 180, 200, and 240 took off. The hot rigs were spin dr’s with Big Weenie Flys. The Lap Dance and Lake O Glow flys were on fire. We ended the trip with 20 fish some nice Bows, some great Salmon and Lakers the biggest was 11lbs. The big Lakers and salmon hit on the fly’s, DW spoons were hot on the copper and riggers. A big thanks to Jason for helping out while I got to rest the back in the drivers seat :yes: . He had a friend who hung out on the swim platform for a long time today :lol: .

IMG_7272.jpg

IMG_7263.jpg

Fleas :@ Oh well! Great job! You and Jason have been putting some slob of Lakers on the boat this year! :clap:

Have fun on your trip to Alaska! I have been hearing a lot about it from Al's wife. I'm not sure who his more excited. Al or his Wife! :lol: