Fished this morning till 11:30am and put about 18 fish in the boat and lost a handfull more. Lakers and Kings. Most of the Kings were 2 year olds with 1 teenager thrown in. Our best depth was 200'-250fow. 85'-115' down on the riggers and mag divers out 220'-280'. Early on, the Wonderbread and B.O.H.I.C.A. Yeck Mags were firing on the riggers. Later in the morning it was spook NK mags and NBK Yeck mags.. All day on the divers it was live wire spinny's with NBK and Dragon Fly Fox Flies.

Back at it tomorrow, Good luck. :yes:

FYI: Call me on ch. 72 or my cell tomorrow if you want to meet up and pay for the shootout in cash. 370.8068

Sounds like you had a good day with action. The size just wasn't there for you. My wife & I are going out tomorrow too. We'll start around 5:30. Still trying to talk her into fishing the Sandy tournament. :yes:

We went 19 for 26 with almost the same bag Kings, Lakers and a couple Browns thrown in. Best fish was 20ish with 5 being 14-16 lbs. nice fish just not your going to the scales with. we were inside you Scott, I' ll be right in the same spot unless Gator wants to work that secret spot they did there MAJORS today in the AM.

Good report Scott and thanks for sharing with the LOU board

Spin docs did almost all our fish with the wire parked at 300'

180-200 FOW was best for us. Lots of steelhead and salmon yesterday and this afternoon was all salmon. Not many majors but there are some in the mix. Oddly enough, our best bite was midday with the high sun. Spoons down 90-100 took salmon with the steelhead coming on free sliders. Crazy **** and NBK spinnys out 280-300 worked as well. Great fishing right now.