2008 oswego pro am

4th or following weekend?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. 4th or following weekend?

• 4th weekend
    • 7/12-7/13

Got a email from Dave Turner from Oswego wondering if 7/5-7/6 would be a good date for the tournament, or if the holiday would prevent teams from fishing. Any thoughts? Its that or the following weekend. Looking for suggestions from tournament teams so we can let them know.

Thanks

Jeff

Coldwater Affair

I typically take the week of the 4th off for vacation with my family. Some years I head out of town, and other years we're in town. So some years I won't be able to make it, others it would work out well for me since I'll already be off work...kinda hard to tell until we make vacation plans.

I got a phone call from him asking the same question. I thought it was Ok as the 4th of July is on a Friday and instead of me taking time off from work to pre fish this would be a freebie so I voted for it on that weekend.

I think you will see the full time tournament teams there, but it might affect the part timers which is respectable. The 4th is generally a family holiday.

With that being said it doesnt matter the me, becasue Im gonna be there reguardless!