Red Cross Weekend on Seneca

Well, We fished Seneca, of course.. We ran North Before Dawn saturday, to beat the winds and weeds. Got to my honey hole and set up, Found perfect temps for bows. No sooner than we set up it was game on with the Bows on stinger spoons. I hit 4 bows in 20 minutes. Lost one that looked over 5 lbs right at the back of the boat. He spend more time out of the water than he did in, when he decide to launch eye level with us, is when he spit the hook. Shortly after him, we hit another that we kept for the box. It put us on the board for sat, and all day sunday til the last hour. If there was a 6th, we had it! :lol: However i would of made someone else get my check. Embarassing. We switched over to laker gear after the bite died..Hit many nice average lakers, with a few shy of 8. Weighedi n 3 lakers and they were on the board til sunday morning..Biggest was 7.8.. One accomplishment is our GRAND SLAM Saturday... :yes: That made us pretty stoked.

Sunday, we decided to run north again, to try the same approach, however the winds from saturday changed it up a bit. The temps were gone. 35 foot down was now 67 degrees and 60 foot was 55 degrees. I had trouble keeping with the temps, there was sudden 15 or so degree changes...Our lake still hasnt set up like Cayuga has. We hit many fish a few good salmon and lakers...

red_cross_weekend.jpg

heres a shot from the weekend....

Good Job Dinghy and Brad on the big win!! 2 timers!!