Thanks Krenzer Marine!

I just wanted to thank Krenzer Marine service staff for going out of their way to help me. I launched my 27' Sea Ray Amberjack on Tues. (14th) about noon. As I powered up to bring it around to Abe's to dock it for the Wayne Pro-Am, the port engine raced and had no bite in the water. I had lost the engine coupler. With the Pro-Am paid for, dock rented, lodging reserved, and four friends planning on participating in the event with me ..... I was in trouble. I called the Krenzer service department , was connected to Bob, and asked for the "impossible", i.e.. could he fix it in the next couple of days? This is an all day job, without complications (engine has to be pulled, etc.). He determined that the parts were on the shelf and then said he thought they could do it Thursday. I think Ted did the bulk of the work and dropped it in the water for me to test it a little after 5 PM Thursday. All worked perfectly. Everyone I talked to at the shop was friendly and helpful. Couldn't ask for more!