Seneca 8-2-2011

Seneca 8-2-2011

Fished solo today , two lines in the water by 7:15 am first hour worked west/east 285' to 110' picked up 1 short landlock , 1 short rainbow and lost two......worked north from 8;30am or so picking up 2 legal landlocks , three legal lakers one short rainbow one short landlock and a legal rainbow boxed out at 11:15 am...............41' , 49' 55' , 57 the and 60' took fish. the two highest took bows and landlocks with the three deeper taking lakers..........all spoons..green/white..and a........sunrise type color........around 2.4 to 2.8 GPS.

23" to 24" on two of the lakers I kept shy of 5#.......21" on the bow.......and 17" ,17.5" on the landlocks......lost a total of 5.....9 for 14 I think......good steady bite......weeds are back but not too bad.......but there are some good size pods floating around out there......I was lucky a few times either just missed them or they were coming down the side I didn't have a rod out on..... ;) .......

004-1.jpg

Nice job. Where did you put in at? Going after a nice fishfinder and 2 nice downriggers to help our boat out today. We hope to get better every trip out. I fried up the laker we got Monday. I grew up on fried catfish. Fried laker fillets will make catfish take like dirt. It was amazing.

Great Report!!! That is a real NICE solo day.. I'll be at it again this weekend if not sooner but gonna have to deal with lots of boat traffic in south end due to Italian fest weekend may just trailer north a but to avoid it.. Keep the great reports coming.....

MIKE

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Thanks Guys ,

tmckenzie I launch out of Lodi that's where my camp is.............

Brother Stan and I just got back in have too clean ..LOTS of fish.....we had a BMF or HMF that I turned the boat the wrong way and it came in way to fast right beside the boat two jumps with a head shake or two and GONE atleast 10# biggest landlock I seen on my boat !!!!!! :( all my fault !!!!!!!!!! :@ ..........I'll get a new report up in a bit with some shore pictures.............