angie's winning fish aboard the BLUE BUBBLE

Fish_Slayer_and_her_dad.jpg

Da_Big_Uns.jpg

fished the harborfest with my daughter , ran to the west side in the dark and set rods when we hit 200 fow. heading on a south troll. went around crow bar point and doubled up,winning fish hit the deck first with a 8 lber hitting second. reset rods and pulled the two rods that didn't take fish. put same lures on these two rods and continued south(not yet to the honey hole). there was not a 20 min. period that went by that a rod did not fire, most of the time it was two!! action did not slow until we were heading back to myers for the weigh in.details of where and what will follow AFTER the B&B derby. GOD bless rollie

Great job! It's great to fish with family. That is how we picked the name of our boat. Did you have any close calls running after dark with the bouys they had set up? I'm going to send a note to the sherrifs department asking why they had bouys out in the middle of the lake with no lights on them. We ran right through them. That could have been bad. Wes

as soon as the sun came up we saw the string of bouys across the lake and many boats lining up, i asked on the radio about it and i believe it was splitshot filled us in on the swim. they were all the way across the lake and we ran through there before light. I guess i shouldn't complain we were on the fish at first light, the only boat down there and the lake was closed off from the north :rofl: . they were picked up a little after 9am, but hitting a bouy at 30mph would have been bad.