Good luck to all-seeya @ chautauqua-9-10-11

Good luck and seeya on the water.Anyone need assistance feel free to give me a call.I`ll help out if i`m nearby.Just got my boat back but have`nt taken it out yet.Loaded up with carbon and change impeller!!!yuck.Hopefully i`ll get down early and run a bit.

cya

Bob S 1-315-576-1208

Hope you did good Bob. Drove to Chautauqua- signed up at the Happy Hooker Friday night, put boat in the water Saturday in the morning and it wouldn't stay running. Took it by Smith Boys and they told me that the fuel pump crapped the bed so I drove home to find out that there was a death in the family. Sorta bummed out but I hope the event was a good one for those that attended! This is the first tourney I have missed but I am looking forward to next years! Hope someone from LOU won it but most of all hope everyone had a blast!

Zach- I'm also sorry to hear of Lexie's and your loss. sounds like it might have been for the best that you headed back, given the situation.

Fortunately the fuel pump isnt a major deal. Under 'normal' circumstances you could've given one of us a ring and hopped in...thats why you need a PHONE ;) ...I was running solo and would have been glad to have you aboard. next time... I will let you know when I head out next and hopefully you can join. going to be making a bunch of Friday trips (have to use up my vacation time) in addition to getting out about every other weekend.

Zach- sorry for your loss man. Was @ Chautauqua Saturday, stuck to the trolling program most of the day since i am stubborn and ended up with zippo. didn't get to meet any of you guys since we decided to stay out on the lake rather than hit up the awards ceremony. We did get a mid 30's fish trolling Sunday AM before headin home. nice to be out regardless...