road closings??

It don't look good right now , my better half is looking for a way up here to camp (Lodi Point, Seneca Lake) if she finds one I'll post it up for you.

I got the following info off WNEPTV site:

http://www.wnep.com/news/countybycounty ... 7279.story

8:24 a.m. EDT, September 9, 2011

PennDOT has released a list of roads shut down due to weather conditions.

Bradford County

SR 6 in Burlington and West Burlington townships, from Berwick Turnpike to Bailey Corners Road;

SR 6 in Wysox and Standing Stone townships, from Masonite Drive to Valley Road;

SR 6 Wysox Golden Mile from SR 187 to SR 2032;

SR 6 from SR 187 at Wysox to Valley Road in Standing Stone Township;

**SR 187 from SR 467 in Rome Township to the New York state line;

SR 187 from Wysox to the Wyoming County line;

SR 187 from SR 467 Rome Township to the New York state line;

SR 187 in Asylum Township from Kilmer Hill Road to North Street;

SR 187 in Orwell Township (bridge out) one-quarter mile north of Orwell Hill Road;

SR 187 in Windham Township from SR 1049 to the New York state line;

SR 187 from Wyalusing New Albany Road to the Wyoming County line;

SR 220 closed from SR 414 in Monroeton to Wyalusing New Albany Road at New Albany;

SR 220 from Overton Road in New Albany from Laddsburg Hill Road in Albany Township;

SR 409 in Wyalusing Township, from SR 706 in Camptown to Brewer Hollow Road;

SR 467 in Rome Township, from SR 187 to Irish Ridge Road;

SR 1007 in Tuscarora and Stevens townships, from SR 1001 to SR 1003;

SR 1017 (Herrickville Road) in Herrick Township, from SR 706 at Camptown to Arey Road;

SR 1020 (Shores Road) in Sheshequin Township between Sackett Road and Crowley Hill Road;

SR 1029 (Lake Hill) from SR 187 to SR 1031;

SR 1038 (Warren Center Road) in Warren Township, from Leraysville Road to Warren Center;

SR 1040 (Cadis Road) in Warren Township, from Leraysville Road to the New York state line;

SR 1043 (Sheshequin Road) from SR 1041 in Wysox to Water Road in Sheshequin Township;

SR 1049 (Leraysville Road) in Pike, Warren and Windham townships, from SR 467 to SR 187;

SR 1055 (Battle Creek Road) from SR 187 at Rome to Cotton Hollow Road;

SR 1055 (Battle Creek Road) in Rome Township, from Parks Creek Road to Enterprise Road;

SR 1056 (Front Street) in Athens Township, from SR 199 to North Rome Road;

SR 1057 (North Rome Road) in Litchfield Township, between Ridge Road and Sportsman Road;

SR 1058 (Litchfield Road) in Litchfield Township, from Snow Road to the New York state line;

SR 1067 (Hill Road) in Litchfield Township, from Cotton Hollow Road to Litchfield Road;

SR 2007 (Wilmot Road) from SR 2011 to SR 2009;

SR 2010 (Wyalusing New Albany Road) between SR 187 and SR 6;

SR 2010 (Wyalusing New Albany Road) from Gravel Pit Road to Oak Hill Road.

SR 2024 (Airport Road) in Towanda Township, from Main Street to Kilmer Hill Road;

SR 3005 (Canton Cross Road) in Canton Township from Southside Road to SR 414;

SR 3009 (Burlington Turnpike) in Burlington Township, from SR 3024 to SR 6;

SR 3019 (Bailey Corners Road) from SR 514 to SR 414;

SR 4020 (Mile Lane) in Athens Township from Wilawana Road to Highland Road.

NY is not much better thru Broome & Tioga counties, you can't get across the Susquehanna. Best bet would be getting to RT 13 in Horseheads.

Don't know about Rt 34 .... might be able to get through. Spencer has some pretty extensive flooding.

It don't look good right now , my better half is looking for a way up here to camp (Lodi Point, Seneca Lake) if she finds one I'll post it up for you.

I don't know where she is coming from, but I come from roughly the valley every morning to Burdett and as of this morning lowman crossover is open, but you can't go west bound because they have the exit closed due to construction. However, she can drive around and go up over the hill and come down to the hilltop exit on 17. Then just pick up 14 and head up to Lodi. Took me about 1:15 to get here this morning.

Also, Wilawana exit is open.

I don't know where she is coming from, but I come from roughly the valley every morning to Burdett and as of this morning lowman crossover is open, but you can't go west bound because they have the exit closed due to construction. However, she can drive around and go up over the hill and come down to the hilltop exit on 17. Then just pick up 14 and head up to Lodi. Took me about 1:15 to get here this morning.

Also, Wilawana exit is open.

Retta , Pa. , south of Lawton , north of Meshoppen 3 miles from Rt 267 5 miles from Rt 706