Ruff Rider Sodus 9/15-17

Well.... This weekend has started off very similar to last weekend!

2011-09-16_15-41-20_759.jpg

The wife's lead foot finally got the better of her... 85 in a 65 on the way up :( Hopefully if she pleads not guilty and shows up for the court date the judge will reduce it since she's never had a ticket. Unfortunately, the court date is on a wednesday 4hrs from where we live, its in LaFayette, NY.

The lake was too rough to fish tonight, but rumor has it that the temp is deeper than last weekend. The boss is out with us this weekend, so I need to find some fish! If the lake is calm we'll probably run offshore.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Quite often in NY you can call the D/A, usually the Assisant DA and have it reduced over the phone. This is usually 1 step down, which would still be a speeding ticket. Ideally she would like to get it reduced to something like "failure to obey a traffic device which is a 2 pointer. 2 steps down usually require face to face. I have gotten 2 steps down over the phone when I pleaded my case dramatically over the ph that I was inocent. It's worth a shot. On a more sour note my own county will tell you to go pound sand, show up and stick it to you as they are broke and use ticketing as a form of revenue. It is quite important to get that 1st ticket reduced to a non moving violation which is a 2 pointer. If you don't and you get 3 points, the next ticket in 18 months, they won't reduce and you will end up with 6 points and they automatically tack on a $300 fee. My last ticket: $555.00. It's worth a shot. Good luck. On another sour note all of us down here are still helping people in thier time of need after losing everything in the flood. I was POed as hell yesterday as I was in a convoy moving my friend to a new house and those guys had a radar sting set up rather than utilizing thier man power to patrol looters, direct trafic ect ect. right thier in desimated Owego. :no:

Good luck fishing,

As an FYI - you're lucky the cop didn't approach your car with his gun drawn if he saw you holding something in your hand (i.e. your cell phone taking a picture)

Jusy my 2 cents to protect our officers and you - good luck this weekend,

- Chris

Good luck fishing,

As an FYI - you're lucky the cop didn't approach your car with his gun drawn if he saw you holding something in your hand (i.e. your cell phone taking a picture)

Jusy my 2 cents to protect our officers and you - good luck this weekend,

- Chris

Hah dont worry I was smart enough to wait to take the pic until we were leaving...

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png