Last day of early season +first time w/ Eliminator Blind

chowder

Didn't hit em quite as good today but still wound up with a nice bunch. We got a pair of the Final Approach Eliminator blinds on sale for $90 bucks last week and although they certainly made things much drier and more comfortable we need to do some work to get them right for us. Ours are 'Prairie' which will work nice w/ stalks once we get onto the corn pieces but for grass the way we rigged our burlap covers made it take to long to reset so our best flock wound up not committing. I need another one and I do want another light weight unit so I'm looking at the Avery Power Hunter. The Power Hunter looks like it has a better head cover for taller,bigger people which would be good for me. -Andy

Didn't hit em quite as good today but still wound up with a nice bunch. We got a pair of the Final Approach Eliminator blinds on sale for $90 bucks last week and although they certainly made things much drier and more comfortable we need to do some work to get them right for us. Ours are 'Prairie' which will work nice w/ stalks once we get onto the corn pieces but for grass the way we rigged our burlap covers made it take to long to reset so our best flock wound up not committing. I need another one and I do want another light weight unit so I'm looking at the Avery Power Hunter. The Power Hunter looks like it has a better head cover for taller,bigger people which would be good for me. -Andy

I am a big guy n i hunted out of a power hunter it is very uncomfortable for big men it is a sleeping bag with a cover for you head. I have a eliminator blind for about 6 seosons i love it it is def. fat man friendly